It’s a healthy meal with just a few ingredients that you probably have at home in your fridge or cupboard. You just have to mixt it in one bowl, and spread the meat mixture on a pan. Then, you have to top it with cheese, then cover and seal the remaining uncooked mixture. Also, ensure that you glaze the BBQ sauce, then bake it until it’s juicy and cheesy. Seems right! Well, you can bet on it that it’s easy.
More so, remember that this is a delicate recipe, and getting the small details right can go a long way in improving the flavor of food. In this case, this means getting your herbs, vegetables and various other special cooking condiments right. Plus, you will also need sauces.
With further a due, let’s get started:
- 1 pound of ground sirloin
- One onion medium-sized and chopped into chunks
- One green pepper
- One large egg plus some milk
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons Hawaiian seasoning
- ½ cup of tomato salsa
Micro way cool Bacon and Green Beans Ingredients
- Six slices of ready and crisp bacon
- One 16 ounces of frozen green beans
- ½ cup of olive oil
- Salt and some black pepper
Smashed Potatoes and Cream Cheese Ingredients
- 2 pounds of small red potatoes
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese or veggie cream cheese cut into pieces
- Nine chives, preferably chopped into pieces using kitchen scissors
- Salt and pepper
How to Use It
- Consider the meatballs and spaghetti option. Cut some muffins and some marinara sauce to the top of the cooked noodles
- Then prepare a fast shepherd’s pie. Cut some meatloaves, and put them in an ovenproof dish. Then, mix some canned potatoes, and use some ghee, coconut milk, and pepper. Then, top the meatloaf mixture and bake.
- Stuff zucchini and peppers to the meal. Ensure that you chop the bell peppers or zucchini half in length. Then remove the seeds. You will then have to cook some onions and carrots, until soft. Also, consider crumbling the meatloaves. The next step is to spoon the mixture into the ball pepper or zucchini halves.
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F.
The next step is to place the ground beef into a large bowl. Place some celery and onion into a food processor. Then, cut the bell pepper in half, and remove the seeds. Then, throw the seeds in a garbage bowl. The next step is to cut the pepper into a few pieces and add them to the food processor.
Pulse the processor blades to chop the vegetables in fine pieces. Then add them to the meat bowl. You will then have to add some eggs, bread crumbs and grill seasoning to the bowl. The next step is to mix the smoky barbecue sauce and with your sauce.
Pour half the sauce mixture into the container that has the meatloaf mix. You will then have to mix the meatloaf by using your hands.
2. Then, clean up.
Brush a 12-muffin tin, with some vegetable oil and olive oil. Use an ice cream scoop to help add the meat to each tin. Ensure that you top each meatloaf with some additional sauce. Bake the mixture for 20 minutes. Cut one muffin open to text whether the middle is well cooked. As the meatloaf muffins bake, prepare some green beans in the microwave. Then, serve the meatloaf with some mashed potatoes and cream cheese as a side ingredient.
Also, Consider This Alternative for Cooking BBQ Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F. Pour some milk over the breadcrumbs in a large bowl, and then stir the mixture. Then add the meatloaf mix, a cup of cheese, barbeque sauce, pepper, onions and mix with your hands.
- The next step is to divide and shape the mixture into a few average-sized balls. Then place the balls in a non-stick muffin pan. Then, place the muffin fan on a unique baking sheet, and apply the remaining barbeque sauce to the meat.
- Bake the food for 40 minutes. Ensure that you rotate the pan halfway through the cooking process. Also, sprinkle it with remaining ¼ cup of cheese. Continue the baking procedure until all the muffins are well cooked. Usually, a time of 5 minutes or more is recommended for the process.
- Arrange the serving on a plate, and serve it with some mashed potatoes and vegetable salad.
Cook’s Note: You can double this recipe, or even freeze it for future use. Once you are done with the baking, remove the meatloaf muffins from the pan, and let them cool. Then wrap each portion with some aluminum foil, and then freeze it. To reheat the meatloaf, put it overnight in a fridge or your counter for a few hours. Then, preheat the oven to about 400degrees F. Put the thawed muffins on a baking sheet and in foil packets to bake for 30 minutes. Open the foil carefully, and continue the cooking process for 5 minutes until warm.
Micro Cool Bacon and Red Beans
- Put the bacon between paper towels, and microwave the food for 60 seconds on the “high” setting. Then, cool the bacon and cut it up.
- Then, put some green beans in a bowl, and apply some extra virgin oil to the food. Also, consider adding some pepper and salt. The next step is to cover the bowl loosely with some plastic wrap and microwave the beans for a few minutes. Stir and cook the food for 5 minutes. Then, remove the cover and top green beans.
Smashed Potatoes and Cheese
- Boil some potatoes until tender for a few minutes. As the water boils, and when the potatoes cook, you can be working on the meatloaf.
- When the potatoes are tender, drain them and place them in a hot pot. Mash the potatoes using a potato masher, and consider using some milk as well. Then, add some cream cheese, and smash until the cheese blends with tomatoes thoroughly. The next step is to add some chives and scallions to help improve the flavour of food.
Why Make Meatloaf By Using A Muffin Pan
- Meatloaf muffins are easy to make. They cook faster than ground meat that forms into a big fat loaf. It may take an average of 60 minutes to cook the meat to the centre. Also, waiting for long durations is often ideal, especially for what should be a speedy weeknight dinner. Thus, cooking the meatloaf in smaller scoops means that it’s easy to bake.
- There is also a better ratio of glaze to meat. Yes, just like other cooking enthusiasts, the glaze is among some of the critical aspects of a meatloaf.
- Individual portions of beef are fun to eat. Mini foods are not only cute, but an excellent way to eat your favourite meals.